Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Top Five Songs | March

Here, I would like to share about my five songs that I currently listen to in this month.

Song #1 - Sad Serenade


It's been said that this song is a non-album song which was released by her but it's just lovely, beautiful and has a nice tune to it. Although this might or is a sad and depressed song but i still enjoy it like it's an everyday type of song. It's as beautiful as Love Will Remember.

Song #2 - Wherever You Are


This song is just super-duper cute. Like, seriously. I do not know why but it suddenly reminded me of The Sims 2. Weird, right? I just adore this song so much.

Song #3 - Gold Trans Am


Again, with Kesha but this song makes me want to trash the whole place and live young, wild and free. It's also a catchy song and so... party-ish. The beat is sick, by the way.

Song #4 - Let It Go (In 25 Languages)


Yes, Frozen. Ugh, I love it so darn much. The songs in that movie is spectacular and the most famous and re-played ones is Let It Go and hey, this edition is pretty awesome. Twenty-five different languages! Believe me, if I see someone singing this song with perfect pronunciation, I'd want to kiss them.

Song #5 - White Teeth Teens


Wow, this song teaches me so much. I read somewhere in the comments and one said that this song is about those white teeth teens symbolizes those popular kids. Like the lyrics said, "I'm not a white teeth teen. I tried to join but never did." Really, it did taught me a lesson and I love it.

There you go guys, my top five favorite songs for March. Hope you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment