Tuesday, March 25, 2014

JacksGap's The Rickshaw Run | Review


Yeah, I know I'm pretty lame that I've now watched The Rickshaw Run. Sorry, alright? The reason why is because whenever I try to watch their videos, I... just can't. They give me the tingling feeling. That feeling of excitement. So anyway, let me tell you this, their Rickshaw Run videos were absolutely fantastic and I almost cried at the end when they reached their destination and that little video Nameeta made. It was just so... sad, beautiful and adventurous that I felt like I want to cry. It's a good thing that you guys were alright and were so generous enough to support Teenage Cancer Trust. Seriously, you guys are the best and the Rickshaw Run videos were beautiful and magical. I rate 5/5. I just want to say that, I hope you guys keep up the work and post more videos. I love you guys along with the other YouTubers. JacksGap rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment