Saturday, March 15, 2014

March Favorites

Hello again, guys. Today I would like to do a favorites post which I think you've heard from watching the YouTubers' videos. I too would like to do one. So here's the list of things that I love in this current month.
Sorry if some of the pictures are blurry, I took them using my iPhone.

Favorites #1 - Warrior


Yes, it's Warrior again guys. I just can't stop listening to it. It's addictive and very awesome. She's talented and brilliant. I hope you guys find this album amazing, too.

Favorites #2 - Bangerz


Kinda weird, huh? Nah, it's fine. Actually, she's wild and amazing. This album along with her songs make me want to go wild and build my inner wildness. Her songs are so full of techno, electric and all sorts and that's why I love it. She's pretty and beautiful, believe it or not. I'm sure you guys love her album, too. Just to tell you guys, I'll do a review on this album soon. So stay tune!

Favorites #3 - Fire with Fire


I've been reading the Burn for Burn novel and this book it the continuation. This story is interesting and I recommend you guys to read it. Seriously, read it! It's like... wow. Plus, I think you can find this book in your local bookstores. Mine was bought in MPH.

Favorites #4 - Phone Covers


Yes! Phone covers are an absolutely must. Once you've bought one, there's no getting out. I just love, love, love them so much. These are my current phone covers. I bought the two covers from the left at Diva. Don't judge, please. I know I'm a guy but it's just so beautiful and a must have. The cover from the right is actually a picture of the Eiffel Tower if you can see it, that, I bought at Itemize.

Favorites #5 - Taylor by Taylor Swift


Ugh, this is the best among my other favorites. I just adore this perfume and the smell is so... aromatic. I'm a fan of Taylor, for your information and her perfumes are to die for. I bought this little cutie in Parkson.

Favorite #6 - My iPad Mini


This iPad mini is just adorable. It's actually a present from my parents for my birthday. Thank you, mom and dad for this awesome gift.

There you go, people. My current March favorites. If you're wondering why you can see fur-like things in the pictures is because I took it on a ruffle carpet. Haha! I hope you like my favorites. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment