Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Educational Trip 2014

Today's trip was very fun and very awesome. We had loads of fun although we were asked to do reports and assignments for this trip is no ordinary trip but an educational one but putting that aside, I totally had a lot of fun. The kind of felt upset though, during the beginning. My partner got 'stolen' by someone else when both of us had already planned on sitting together but never mind, I said. There's always a next time. We had two destinations to go to one was an orchid farm and if I'm not mistaken it was a... plantation or some sort? The orchid farm was okay but the 'plantation' (just gonna quote it in case it wasn't a plantation) was very hot then again, we got time to ride bicycles on the pathway like little kids in the villages and in the bus, my friends and I listened to songs from Frozen! Hurray. So, yeah. It was a very fun trip and an absolutely beautiful memory to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment