Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mid-Year Exams and Vacation

Hello you guys! I'm sorry for not updating and I bet you guys now why. I was having my Mid-Year Examination and I guess it went... okay. Not sure if I could get As but hopefully not some Cs. Anyway, scratch that. Exams are already over! I am so happy. Finally we're free for the 'curse'. Then again, there are bad news which I am currently suffering from tonsils and ulcers. Life's perfect.

Moving on, this weekend, my family and I decided to go on a trip to Malacca. (Wow, starting an essay right here.) and seriously, we had such a great time. I'll share you guys my experience by looking at the photos that I've taken during our vacation below. Hope you guys love the pictures.

Malacca Trip (Day 1)

The view of the river from the hotel we stayed in.

Yes, a rubber ducky. I call him Squishy and he is mine.

Decorations they've put up in the room.


A Personal Malacca notebook/diary thingy.

Malacca Trip (Day 2) 

What do you call this again? I forgot. Water mill is it?

Aren't the flowers beautiful?

A perspective view of the hotel's large fountain pool. It's magnificent.
My mother and I decided to go to a batik shop on this day. The designs were lovely.

Another flower photo. It's also beautiful but sadly this is artificial.
This chandelier is so cute!

Once we left the store, we saw a children performance.

Ah the lady. ;)

Well, I guess that's all. Sorry if there weren't enough pictures. Rather enjoying myself than busy taking pictures. Apparently, they are many more pictures but I didn't want it to get crowded. Oh and I should've took more pictures of the hotel. Believe me, it was lovely. Then again, hey, I'm new at this travel-ish thing where I show you guys my experiences.

Alright then, that is all for today. Love you guys and I hope you love the pictures too. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment